Shuu SHuu downtime?

Have a good idea? Let us know
amfest

Shuu SHuu downtime?

Post by amfest »

for the past 2 days towards the later hours of my day shuu shuu has failed to load for me.

What was strange about tonights though was that the forum died first then after a while the image board was gone. . . any problems on server end or is the dns or something having problems?
DG

Post by DG »

hmm for me it happened quite a few times and not only with shuushuu, because i visit shuushuu always in the morning or daytime i noticed it only once!
but hmm it was still scary when shuushuu could load very scary, and still have this problem with other sites (baka computer)
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

yea i had problems loading about 8 hours ago...i was freaking out cos i was thinking i was banned :? :?
amfest

Post by amfest »

nemesis the anime hunter wrote:yea i had problems loading about 8 hours ago...i was freaking out cos i was thinking i was banned :? :?
I was wondering the first time myself . .. I asked TinkTenshi on messenger if she could access and was glad when she said she coudln't . .. well not totally glad but you know what I mean :P
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Yeah... we have been having problems with our webserver... been working with our provider's tech support and we may have it fixed now... we'll see :-/
e-shuushuu!
amfest

Post by amfest »

I couldn't connect to shuu shuu for about an hour tonight again . . don't know exactly how long it was down though.
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

Currently, I have problems to access to the image board... It takes about 1 minute to load the pages. Oddly, I don't have this trouble with the forum :lol:

The execution of the php script isn't the problem (Generated in 0.022938 seconds with 20 queries) and Kupo chan recently upload some images so I guess he/she doesn't experience the problem. So I guess... router/routing problem ? :?

Edit : Also I dont have any problem to download the images by direct link
Edit 2 : I tested with IE and Firefox
Last edited by Fettgans on Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Biba

Post by Biba »

I only have problems when I try to log in with internet explorer, but none with firefox, so I wonder if it isn't just ie's fault once again -_-"
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

i just had it again ie said

1st attempt
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Link to server lost, unable to reconnect in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/db.php on line 19
status=err
SQL error=
SQL error string=
SQL=

2nd attempt
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /var/www/e-shuushuu.net/functions/db.php on line 19
status=err
SQL error=2002
SQL error string=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
SQL=

:shock: :shock: :shock: :!:
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

Hmm no more problem for me... Divine intervention ?
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Was updating mysql.
e-shuushuu!