Last updated: July 13th 2013
Artists registered: 25783
Pixiv Fetcher is a Greasemonkey script written by Merun which will add romanized name to Pixiv pages. This includes member pages and image pages.
How does it work?
- Script retrieves the artist id from the page.
- Script send a request to my database server ( Not E-shuushuu )
- Script puts the name below the avatar if the id is in the database
The database used relies on the wiki. However it's not updated in real time as some manual processing is required. Please note that the wiki doesn't reflect necessarily the artist tags of E-shuushuu.
Also, the name on E-shuushuu are not necessarily the display name on Pixiv which can change at all time. Instead, we use, if possible, a stable name, like real name from the artist website, etc.
1.1.2 30 July 2013
- Fix for Firefox
1.1.1 29 July 2013
- Referer header
1.1.0 28 July 2013
- Login to the database
- Update from Pixiv
1.0.0 - 13 July 2013
- Complete rewrite of the GreaseMonkey script. Same functionality for now.
0.1.1 - 8 May 2011
- Fixed a bug which broke the "add to favorites" button of Pixiv
0.1 - 7 May 2011
- Initial release
Installation / Update
- Install the Greasemonkey addon
- Restart your browser after script installation
For Chrome: Install the Tampermonkey addon
For Safari: Install the NinjaKit addon
For Opera: Install the Tampermonkey addon
Download the script: Pixiv Fetcher
Script should update itself now, starting version 1.0.0.
The script was tested and should work on Firefox 11, Chrome and Safari. For support, PM Merun or post on the forum.
- Improve the conversion process as some articles with special characters are ignored ( no impact for end user )
- Back office
- Pixiv tag translation
- Link to wiki/tag
- Add name to favorite list
- Some article on the wiki also include the E-shuushuu tag in the "name" field.
- Some article might not be extracted from the wiki.