Bored and want to help E-Shuushuu? Here are some things you can help doing!
(I won't be checking spellings or anything here as this is a list of tasks that should change a lot; and tasks are never-ending)
- Add Pixiv ID child tags to Artist tags that are missing them. This is to help identify duplicate artists tags on the board. Many have been done already, though there are hundreds of pages of artists that have not been checked. All Artist tags. If older artists pages are missing links in their descriptions, they are more likely to be on the wiki.
- Keep Pixiv names of artists updated; though be careful not to change real names, etc.
- Check images with no tagged artist and see if you can find the artist!
- Tommy Walker games are still missing artist and character tags. If the artist is known and their Tommy Walker accounts are still active, it's pretty simple to find the character. Ask WhiteKitten for details. Sometimes a simple google search will find the artist, but not always.
- Fix artist names; there are a lot of spelling mistakes or the artist doesn't match the E-Shuushuu tags, in which case they want moving. A minor edit to an old page should allow you to move it if it's not working.
- Update artist page titles to the current artist tag title as it is on E-Shuushuu, including removing / JP from page titles. Certain characters break pages and if the name is not identical, it stops the artist tag linking directly to the Wiki.
- Add the E-Shuushuu Tag links to the Misc. Metadata of artist pages in the Missing Shuu Link category, and move the page to match with the current shuu tag title (if it can be found). Many don't currently link back to E-Shuushuu which won't be helpful if their name changes. I am still adding more artists to this category as I go through them. Artists that cannot be found back on Shuu will eventually be deleted, but only after all of these are sorted.
For Server Owner (from Kitten):
- Some pages images/pages here on the wiki are broken and cannot be accessed (it's usually because Japanese was in the title/URL).
- Some Category pages for broken; they appear on the list with no page, and no members (red link, 0 members).
- Needed pages (even if these features aren't used now, we need to say so):
- After submitting a report, the confirmation message is spelt wrong. It appears as 'report sumbitted', not 'report submitted'.
- On the tags page, there should be a space in 'Goto Page:'
- The 'Create Artist Wiki Page' button on Artist pages is not needed and doesn't work anyway (if a page doesn't exist when you click the other link to the wiki, it asks to you create it anyway). I'd also ask if we can take the link to Wikipedia off the Source pages, because the majority of Sources won't have Wikipedia links. We should have pages on our own Wiki, but we shouldn't link directly to the page name because there will be Artist tags that share a page name.